Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date is SET! July 11-13th
Friday night: Go visit one of the two drag strips within 45 minutes driving distance of me, Watch or those who wish it may race. Then do whatever the rest of the night
Saturday: Go to the actual meet. I already know the place I want to reserve. Link to Site The area I want has a pavilon, grills, greeny area for kickball (James), a volleyball net and even a swimming pool if we wish. Theres a parking lot right next to the pavilon and we can do mods there, look at the cars and do whatever. Just no drinking (I think).
Saturday night: we can hang out at my place BUT only those that I personally know may stay, sorry to everyone else but thats just how I want to do this. Theres a few hotels within 20 minutes of me.
My zip code is 21620 so that you can see generally how long of a drive it'd be.
July 11th-13th
with the actual meet going on July 12th
List of interested parties:
slyderdai- definte + donated
Supergls-definte + donated
Blackcasper- definte + donated
05xd- better be there! + donated
Pete03gls-definte + donated

Keyan- definte
Ish + Tiff-definte
NY2002ElantraGT- definte
Felix- definte
Yamaha-definte
Reece-Definte
Bcoleman- Definte
Ugzz
2002 Gls - possible
Bdiggy- possible
Munky- possible
Scott-possible
TURBOgls-good for saturday
theWorst-Good for saturday
nadcicle
cbogg
Tsmooth8403-possible
Freddy Krueger- possible
Shaun
CRAZIECRACKER

ALL HYUNDAIS ARE WELCOME!

·
Registered
737 Posts
i'd be up if I didn't have to work every saturday
it would be nice to see a big group of hyundais again
i'll have to see what the schedule is like at that time since i'll be autocrossing my ass off this season

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe this information is available on official sites? Or they should have introduced a chatbot for notifying the people calling to the old numbers. This way everybody can receive clear instructions https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/818 on what to do, in case he is not aware of recent changes. Otherwise, it can create huge inconveniences for some users. Luckily, most people have alternative ways of connection nowadays.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts