Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
did anyone see it? hp>375? FR, hp>375 from "hyundai?" active cruise control, moving headlights, push button start... im sorry what about your $35,000 G35 or 37, or whatever it is these days? no online "speculation," but a TV commercial during one of the most watched events in the entire united states; no matter what guild (writers/actors guild etc, not wow) you hail from. this is a major leap from a car company believed to be bargain basement. not to mention all the youtube/etc. videos there are about the genesis. (cant wait for that coupe. convertable in 2011???)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Did anyone happen to check out the website for the genesis...it was pretty sick its hyundaigenesis.com I believe if you cant find it search Hyundai Genesis on Google and it will be the first link! Its a pretty awesome website though!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hmmm....where have I seen that pix before???:D

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Lets see in particular...I have seen that pix on the Hyundai Mafia thread!! LOL!!

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Those comercials have sort of a dark theme to them...kinda of creepy...I like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not that I'm trying to rain on the Genesis parade, but out of all the people I work with who watched the Super bowl only one of them even noticed the Genesis commercials. And he owns a KIA.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts