Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have the t&p coilovers from kspec? Im planning on purchasing the 2700 for my mc hammer but it doesnt say on the website if it is dampning adjustable or not. I also would like to know how they ride on any car. Are they stiff or bad bouncy springs stiff. Thanks.

·
Registered
737 Posts
from what i've heard from people that had them on their lcs said they are better than the ksports. I don't find this hard to believe because the ksports are just so-so when it comes to durability and their damping. I don't think the t&ps are going to ride any better than the ksports though. Light car heavy springs lots of damping are never a good combination for ride quality.

For the mc you don't have many options for suspension parts so if you plan on autocrossing or just running the car hard i'd go with something that you know will handle it. I still don't think just lowering springs(eibachs for you) have enough rate or travel to support aggressive driving. I'm pretty sure the t&ps will come with camber adjustment in the front as well which will benefit you. Your going to be stuck with zero camber in the rear because of the stupid twist beam but it just gets dragged around anyway.

So it all depends on your driving what you want to get. If this is your daily driver and you drive rough roads most of the time i'd look into something besides the coilovers. If you don't mind a rough ride in your daily driver then the coilovers are one of the best solutions if you run your car hard.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im pretty sure im not gonna go witht he pilow ball mounts cus you hav to pay 400 more so yea. High school student with no money with a hobby in cars is pretty hard. Thanks for the reply and info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts