Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was wondering what the stock taillies look like without the red cover on them and this is what i got. of course i'd match the upper portion with the bottom. anyone ever work with that chrome paint and how good is it? and then i'd throw in sylvania's lights that are silver but then light up coloured. and of course get those altezza's and use the clear lens for that to cover these up. got the inspiration from my friend's mom's lexus SUV. what say ye all?

·
Registered
686 Posts
looks like you'd get pulled over
(if a cop see's any white when your braking he'll pull ya over here in vegas)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
yeah you will need a red bulb. Now why didnt you just get the altezza style tail lights? they ,ake them for your car...mine you gotta do some crazy stuff to get them to look altezza-ish.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i'd get red bulbs, like on the prius and other cars like that. the reason i don't like altezas is that the chrome one's look really ricey, the black one's are alright but i think the red lens is just way too big, and i don't think many people would have tail lights like this. those are my reasons.

but i always tend to think things look cool when it means changing my car's appearance drastically, and sometimes i'm wrong which is why opinions help, so keep em coming

·
Registered
464 Posts
Not too terrible I would perhaps use LED's for the lights and maybe a light tint or get rid of all that chrome with some black paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts