Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right. normally i dont race the streets, but last night i was in a bad mood, and for whatever reason every stupid kid that came up next to me wanted a piece.

first i had these 2 spanish guys in a early early civic hatch, with what must of been 18" chromes roll up at the light. i was minding my own business and i noticed them looking at my car, and then at each other and laughing, followed by the sound of bees. so i sat it about 3k, and just embarressed these guys. about a mile down the road i had to turn to get back to work, and im sitting in the turn lane for a good 20 seconds, and i hear beeeeeee and see them fly by, and then hit their hazards! ****in ricers.

later in the night i was in an even worse mood, so i was flying around getting pizzas out, and theres this mx6 poking down the road, so i fly by, and just keep going. well, i guess he decided he didnt like being passed when he was doing 20 under, so he comes flying up behind me, at this time im doing probably 50. cuts in the next lane, pulls beside me, looks over and takes off. so i showed the mx6 a short lesson, and showed him some tail lights. then i slow down for some traffic coming up, and what does he do? cuts in front of me and everyone else and starts weaving through like an idiot.

then some punk ass in a gk tib v6 stares me down at the light, gives a quick rev and tries to take me. another one bites it.

this car is sweet. i love it. with its weight ratios, LSD, and totally awesome gearing, its a quick little car. sure its not completely stock, but what can ya do. :lol: bluebird swap coming soonX)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
nice, i like how you summed up the sound of the civic, i raced a crx today with the same same sound coming out of it. i didnt know how to describe it but beeeeeeeeee is perfect

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
first i had these 2 spanish guys in a early early civic hatch, with what must of been 18" chromes roll up at the light. i was minding my own business and i noticed them looking at my car, and then at each other and laughing, followed by the sound of bees. so i sat it about 3k, and just embarressed these guys. about a mile down the road i had to turn to get back to work, and im sitting in the turn lane for a good 20 seconds, and i hear beeeeeee and see them fly by, and then hit their hazards! ****in ricers.
[/body]
BWHAHAHAHA!!!! beeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahah thats awesome. He must have cousins or brothers or uncles up here cause we got those mexican ricers too with bee cars. :lol:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ever since i got rid of that pacesetter muffler my car doesnt sound so much like a bee anymore. it only hits the bee noise 3k-4500rpms. after that the CAI makes way more noise. im gonna save some cash and get a better sounding muffler though. something ultimate.8D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts