Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEHOLD! It's last journey, to the wreckers:

The front fender and hood were replaced (they're a bit differnet in color) because I hit a parked truck in a construction site while drifting. People saw it, but I took off fast. I was being chased by a AECON pickup for about 5 mins, but I lost him in the subdivisions :smoking:

I took out the tranny, sunroof, doors, hood, and a lot of inside parts. I bet this car would have kept runnning until now, but at the time I had 5 cars. Plus this one leaked oil a LOT!

Notice the red floorboard patches... those were another pony's fenders at one point...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
a sad sight the death of a pony....but awesome nonetheless to see it town aprt and on it's side. :evil:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
last I heard, my last excel was bought at an autopac auction for like... $150.

wonder what came of it

great pictures... too bad about the pony... but now you have another one, so yay 8D

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah lol lovers! I saved them too. All the parts I saved are in the 3rd pic, resting against the champagne colored accord.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
YES!!!! Its sad but awesome at the same time.

I oughta put some pictures of my tibs up.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. Those are my steel toed shoes for work. The steel guard was falling out (from moving pallets with my foot) I get 110% out of everything I own including shoes.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
duct tape fixes EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
508 Posts
why did you put it for sale, i was look for one to meke a drift car:depressed:

·
Registered
842 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts