Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate the dik that gose 20 ina 60 then as u overtake trys to speed up to stop u wen the dik can clearly see the bus coming towards u !!!!!!!!!!!!

i also hate lorries wen the go down hill forgot the weight ads to there speed ooops!!!!!:dead:

o and people that can not park and end up 3ft away from the cerb onestly parking not tha hard im dun:zzz:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Proper grammar and a spell checker can really help a person out. Hook on phonics is a good tool to learn how to read and write.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Originally posted by slimjim
[body]
i hate the dik that gose 20 ina 60 then as u overtake trys to speed up to stop u wen the dik can clearly see the bus coming towards u !!!!!!!!!!!!

i also hate lorries wen the go down hill forgot the weight ads to there speed ooops!!!!!:dead:

o and people that can not park and end up 3ft away from the cerb onestly parking not tha hard im dun:zzz:
[/body]
Don't EVER move to Ohio...

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
reading that hurt my eyes.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
That reminds me of the can you read this post .... lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Imagine microsoft shipping only us spellchekers on their software to the UK. Finally they might start writing correctly lol.

or worse, uk spellcheckers here in the us.

just a thought

Cheerio

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Originally posted by fixati0n
[body]
I hate that almost as much as the person who does the speed limit in the left lane and drives parrallel to the guy in the other lane.
[/body]
I do that. When people are on my ass. Im never going to stop doing it, unless they learn that by backing off a little I go faster...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Originally posted by slimjim
[body]
[/body]
this happened to me not long ago. i nearly ran him off the road. i was having a bad day. i'd do it again in a heartbeat. **** you for judging me (you know who you are.)

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
im trying to find a binary-english converter on the web right now, ill get back to you guys with the translated post soon.:ermm:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Originally posted by rbuecker
[body]
you guys that can't figure out what he wrote need to spend more time on the internet and less of a time having a life, gosh!
[/body]
^^^^ hahah...GOSH..Whatever you say Napoleon..

Fricken Idiots!

In all seriousness though, what was typed, hurts my head.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
the loif o da woif was n-ded by da noif

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
the loif o da woif was n-ded by da noif
[/body]
I think it's German