Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lets start off with November 1st, i fell in the shower spraining my wrist, it ****in hurt and they were afraid i had a broken bone in my wrist, so i get to work after the doctors and my boss was a bitch so a few days go by and I get fired cuz they said i was stealing from work without proof, so now im fighting with the president of the company, and then today i was helping my dad dig a hole to get to the septic system and my knee gave out and my knee is soo ****ed up now, it has this really bad pain in it and is sore as hell, it looks like it wants to break thru the skin, but o well, life will get better or ill just stay in my rut

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Sorry to hear it, but I can relate.

Got stuck out on a job site thursday. Tried to drive through a mudslide (in my 4x4 Bronco) and got stuck in 30" of mud that I thought was about a foot deep. Stupidity. Once I shoved the door open through the mud I stepped out and was caught in the mud so bad that I dislocated my right hip trying to get loose. I eventually walked out and found a guy with a front end loader to pull me out. Now something in the front end makes a metal on metal clunking noise when I drive it.

Then today I went to McDonalds and they gave me the wrong drink, diet something gross, which wouldn't be a big deal except that In was driving for 3 hours then thirsty. So I get on the highway and almost immediately get a ticket for frickin 73 in a 60. WTF? Who get's pulled over for 73 in a 60? That's b.s. I was just going with the flow of traffic too. Well, now I know where $91 is going...the state's revenue source. So 10 miles down the road my kid's damn root beer falls out of the cup holder and spills all over the car. Great times.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
what comapny do you work for? Put ice on your knee 20 min on 30 min off and see if that helps bring the swelling down and take some ibprofen for pain.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
just soak your knee in some robotussin, it works on everything

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
ya put some 'tussin on it! work it into the bone! :D

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I was wondering where you've been. I hate it when sh!t hits the fan, it happenes quite often unfortunately. Get better and post here more, lol. We'll cheer you up ;):

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ where who has been...me?

[Edited by hyundaiexcelracer on Nov 13, 2005 5:33 PM]

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Robatussin? Do you guys watch Chris Rock bigger and Blacker? Thats one of his jokes LOL

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
you're hot but.... come on that deserves a :duh:

·
Registered
886 Posts
it could be worse, it can always be worse, example you could h ave broken your wrist instead of sprained it.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by hyundaiexcelracer
[body]
^ where who has been...me?

[Edited by hyundaiexcelracer on Nov 13, 2005 5:33 PM]
[/body]
yeah you.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
you're hot but.... come on that deserves a :duh:
[/body]
yeah, i couldnt bring myself to do the "hi, im earth, have we met?" thing

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, well i didnt think anyone really knew me on here, i thought i was just another face in the crowd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts