Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

3221 - 3233 of 3233 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts

Oh no.... I just want to know if I wasreally missed or not. I saw that someone said this thread has slacked a little. Man thats because I am not in here raising Hell and getting acused of stealing and shlt. Anyways back to my happy corner in life. My Obligation to the Army is over, I have a beard and I ****ing rock! Floyd hit me up or something ,that doesnt mean come to Tejas and beat the **** out of me either. btw how are those AC knobs working out for ya? Peace,Love&Chicken Grease.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,223
Oh no.... I just want to know if I wasreally missed or not. I saw that someone said this thread has slacked a little. Man thats because I am not in here raising Hell and getting acused of stealing and shlt. Anyways back to my happy corner in life. My Obligation to the Army is over, I have a beard and I ****ing rock! Floyd hit me up or something ,that doesnt mean come to Tejas and beat the **** out of me either. btw how are those AC knobs working out for ya? Peace,Love&Chicken Grease.
I'm going to send you a PM. The A/C control knobs are still going strong! lol.

So, what's everyone been up to?
I got laid off from my job of almost 9 years and started a small business. I'm about half way to making the business a viable source of income for my family. In the meantime I'm on unemployment and looking for another job. I can do my business and have a full time job pretty easily. Aside from that I'm settled into my house and still doing pretty much the same things, only not seeing as much of my friends as i would like to anymore.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
I got laid off from my job of almost 9 years and started a small business. I'm about half way to making the business a viable source of income for my family. In the meantime I'm on unemployment and looking for another job. I can do my business and have a full time job pretty easily. Aside from that I'm settled into my house and still doing pretty much the same things, only not seeing as much of my friends as i would like to anymore.
Sorry to hear about the job, but it sounds like things are going well with the new business. I know what you mean about time with friends. Since getting the new house I've had less and less.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Whoaaa what's up, all!!! It's been forever!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Meh.
Dude i cant believe they laid you off.
I'm alive I swear.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,229
Yeah, I'm more than a little pissed about how the layoff stuff went down too, but that's life. They'll be missing me when things start failing around there. They would have already if it wasn't for the way I have things set up.

And the business has taken off pretty well. I'm not earning what I was before yet but I'm making enough money to live off of it now.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
omfg adam is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
April of 09... wow that sucks the Mafia has slacked... I own a Kia now, can I still post on this forum??:confused:

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,233
Yeah, most people have moved on. I tried to let the domain name die, but it automatically renewed so the damn Hyundai Mafia website is still costing me money. I won't let that happen again.

c0ven, send me an email. It's my username here @gmail.com

3221 - 3233 of 3233 Posts