Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i heard about the Hyundai scoup on hyundai performance the car started growing on me. I have a chance to get it now and i want to know what kinda stuff are there for it? Is it interchangeable with any other hyundai vehicle? I searched ksport for it but nothing came out. I also search tirerack but nothing much there either. Just want to know that i can actually mod the car before buying it. So please give me some info on this. Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
They are very fun cars. I have the S-Coupe n/a (not the turbo version). They are hard to find performance parts for, especially here in the U.S. Most mods will probably have to be custom made.

If you are buying a Scoupe and not a Scoupe Turbo, you might want to consider throwing in a 2.0L beta engine out of a Tiburon or Elantra. There are many parts available for that engine! -That is my plan for mine.

There are places to find some parts. If you decide to get one, I can show you a few. eBay has some things, but not a lot.

Any questions, feel free to ask in a PM or just on here!:)

Hope this helps,
Nick

Edit: About parts being interchangeable, you can use some parts out of the older Hyundai Accent/Excel 1.5.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I've always wanted an Scoupe Turbo (sooo sexy...), but good luck finding them. I tried for quite a while, and I found a couple N/A Scoupe's around the country, but no Turbos :(.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts