Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally found some vinyl to red out the retarded amber on the tail lights, check it out on ebay, search for item # 8008090765, i ordered myself some red vinyl today :) ,it was 6 X 12, which i think is enough, have fun

[Edited by GLaccent01 on Nov 28, 2005 1:25 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I love you, I love you, I love you. Too bad its a week too late, LOL. I already ordered the tib style red out vinyls.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would email the guy who is selling that very same item, he just might have it, all he sells is vinyl, your welcome, i tried asking vamp and others but it was kept secret.... :( i did my research though 8D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would email the guy who is selling that very same item, he just might have it, all he sells is vinyl, your welcome, i tried asking vamp and others but it was kept secret.... :( i did my research though 8D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Ya vamp wont tell me either.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Originally posted by atrimble_2001
[body]
Ya vamp wont tell me either.
[/body]
i was never asked.. I used the tib ones.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Nov 29, 2005 2:49 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Dude i emailed you and you ignored me. But its ok cause i ordered tib ones anyway, no hard feelings.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
wooooooo purty.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey atrimble, how much did the tib one's cost you, and whats the website thanks

[Edited by GLaccent01 on Nov 30, 2005 8:41 AM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Email this guy and ask for a set [email protected]. 10 bucks shipped but make sure you tell him like overnight or 2 day and ask how much itll be, or youll have to wait like 2 weeks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just want to know how to put the vinyl on, does it go on the out side or inside of the light lens? Sorry for a stupid question, just don't want my buddies car to look like poop.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
It goes on the outside of the taillight and covers the amber section.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i emailed him, and no response... are you sure thats his email??

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Give the guy some time bro, and ya thats his email i copied it straight from my gmail contacts so it should be right.

Dickhead: ya no prob i like helpin people and btw if you put the vinyl on the inside it wouldnt show.

[Edited by atrimble_2001 on Dec 2, 2005 5:53 PM]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts