Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not 100% yet, it will be today or tommorrow, after that I am going to leave it on my car for about a week and then off it goes to Canada to a guy that paid me to build it for him. This is my third one and by far its the best kit overall. Instead of using a bunch of sylicone pipe running down the by the radiator, I acutally cut mandrel bends to fit just right and it turned out perfect. I also mounted it diffferently this time and it seems to be much much more sturdy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since its going to another guy, I will let him decide if he wants to run one or not, and what kind he wants to. On my car I dont run one, the map sensor allows for boost and the car runs fine in boost so I see no reason for the short period of time its going to be on my car. I have ran an safcII with it perviously and that really turned out just fine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
holy mother lord is that mine hahah that is sick sick!!!! ok now you know that i will be upgradeing all my feul system S/C pully and do about 8spi do you still think safcII is enought? i think mine is maf will that be matter??

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
this is just like 02slpr's blower setup..

are you him??

Dang, alot of us are yearning ot get a budget minded supercharger kit but there is no such thing yet,

you could make some profit off this if you choose to mass produce..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I am 02slpr. My name got messed up so I just made a new sn. I enjoy making these kits, its definatly a whole lot of fun.This kit runs 1600 dollars, I purchase everything and get it all set up then ship it to you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
superaccent said:
Yeah, I am 02slpr. My name got messed up so I just made a new sn. I enjoy making these kits, its definatly a whole lot of fun.This kit runs 1600 dollars, I purchase everything and get it all set up then ship it to you.

any whp numbers by chance?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts