Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the one thing I missed yesterday was the two piece interior sliding cover for the moonroof is broken. The front half with the pull handle/depression is there, the second half is missing. Also, I guess I have to take the remote to the dealer to have it reset, evidently replacing the battery messes it up?

Any ideas on repair/replace cost for the moonroof cover?

Other than that, drives excellent. There is a very slight pull to the right under high acceleration, but it shifts smoothly and easily through all six gears, drove straight for a mile with no hands on the wheel, all wipers/squirters work, all lights (With the exception of one fog light) work. Slight wear in the drivers seat leather along the side, everything else looks good.

John

·
Registered
959 Posts
the second half of the cover is most likely slammed into the back of the slide assembly. i broke mine when i got pissed off and slammed it open just before i kicked my gf. out of the car on the highway hours from home.

you can actually fix it on your own. it is held together with cheap steal wiring.

yeah, the battery does reset it. actually, replacing the car battery resets the cars system and vice versa with hand unit. they may charge you as much as 300 to reset them both so tell them that you know nothing about it or come up with a lie and they will do the first one as a courtesy. they will not do it if you tell them you changed the battery.

good luck

dave.

·
Registered
256 Posts
in your owners manual there is a way to reset the remote to talk with your car if you don't have one i will dig mine out of the dresser and look it up for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts