Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week the Hyundai tour will be at the Roseville Galleria Mall. Since I know there are quite a few of you on the this board I am really hoping that all of you will show up and make this one the best turnout yet. All of us will be there on saturday around 11:30 or 12. I'm not sure what part of the mall Hyundai will be set up at, the last two were in the Sears parking lot...so you will have to drive around until you see the Hyundai booth and driving course. Parking will be reserved for us so if you are not sure where to go just go up to the booth and tell them you are with the Norcal Hyundai group and they will show you where to go. This is the only weekend they will be in your area and the last of the tours will be the weekend after in San Jose at the Valley Fair mall.

(Your car does NOT have to be modded to attend!)

PLEASE come out and show your support!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the address and link for the Roseville Mall.....it has the Hyundai Promotion on their website.

Hyundai California Drive-In October 14th-16th, 2005
The weekend of October 14th, 2005 a major event sponsored by Hyundai will give shoppers at Westfield Galleria at Roseville the opportunity to experience the fastest growing automotive brand in a no pressure, friendly, exciting and engaging setting. And you can walk away with two free movie tickets just for taking a test drive.The Hyundai California Drive-In contains interactive exhibits with a movie theme including: a trip across California while sitting in a 2006 Hyundai Sonata or Tucson, an opportunity to star in your own movie, the chance to take an instant Demo Drive right in the mall parking lot plus much more.

For additional information or to register please go to www.californiadrivein.com.

http://www.westfield.com/galleriaatroseville/

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?a...ew=1&name=&qty=

Westfield Galleria at Roseville
1151 Galleria Blvd., Roseville, CA, 95678,

Tel: (916) 787 2000

Galleria at Roseville is located at the northwest corner of Galleria Boulevard and Roseville Parkway in Roseville, California. The main entrance on Galleria Boulevard and the two entrances on Roseville Parkway are signalized.

From Sacramento:
From I-80, take the Highway 65 exit Onto on Highway 65, take the Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road exit
Proceed onto the Galleria Boulevard off-ramp and go south on Galleria Boulevard
Turn right into the Galleria at Roseville.

From Auburn & East Placer County:
From I-80, take the Highway 65 exit
Travel north on Highway 65
and take the Galleria Boulevard/Stanford Ranch Road exit
Follow the Galleria Boulevard off-ramp
Go south on Galleria Boulevard
Turn right into Galleria at Roseville.

From Lincoln, Marysville, Yuba City:
From southbound Highway 65, take the Pleasant Grove interchange
Take the Pleasant Grove Boulevard exit
Go south on Pleasant Grove Boulevard
Turn left on Roseville Parkway
Turn left into Galleria at Roseville.

From Central Roseville:
Take Galleria Boulevard north
Turn left on Roseville Parkway
Turn right into Galleria at Roseville.

From West Roseville or West Placer County:
From Baseline Road or Junction Boulevard, take Foothills Boulevard north to Pleasant Grove Boulevard.
Turn right on Pleasant Grove Boulevard.
Turn right on Roseville Parkway.
Turn left into Galleria at Roseville.

From East Roseville/Granite Bay:
From Douglas Boulevard, turn right on Eureka Road Turn right on North Sunrise Avenue.
Turn left on Roseville Parkway and cross I-80.
Travel straight through the intersection of Galleria
Turn right off Roseville Parkway into Galleria at Roseville.

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Oct 12, 2005 8:25 AM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget Roseville tomorrow.. .although I doubt any of you Sac people will show up as usual besides Jon & Rob :disappointed:

[Edited by Kat03Tib on Oct 14, 2005 6:38 PM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to appologize to those who drove out there yesterday only to find nothing. We did not get to the mall until almost 1pm. Once there after driving two hours we discovered that the test drive had been cancelled due to Hyundai not getting the necessary permits for it.

We waiting around for a bit just in case people showed and then went across the street for lunch before heading back home. If you did happen to show you should have called me on my cell...I always include it in my emails......we still could have made a day of it!

The last event is next weekend in San Jose at the Valley Fair Mall......I will let you know before the end of the week if this one is still on or not.

Kat

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got off the phone with Scott Murphy from Hyundai and the Valley Fair Event is still on. He said the driving course will be set up by Organized Living near Macy's.

Most of us will be attending on saturday....I will not be there sunday.

This will be the last event for Northern California so if you plan on attending PLEASE let me know!

Westfield Valley Fair
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 2178, Santa Clara, CA, 95050-6709,

Tel: 408 248 4451

Westfield Valley Fair is located at 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95050, (40 248-4451

Directions:
From I-880: Follow signs for Stevens Creek Blvd. exit. Westfield Valley Fair is on your right.

From I-280: Going North, take I-880 North. Follow signs for Stevens Creek Blvd. exit. Westfield Valley Fair is on your right. Going South, take Winchester/Campbell exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left at signal. Make a left again onto Winchester. Turn right onto Stevens Creek Blvd. Westfield Valley Fair is on your left.

From I-101: Take I-880 South and follow signs for Stevens Creek Blvd. exit. Westfield Valley Fair is on your right.

From Highway 85: Take Hwy 17 North and follow signs for Stevens Creek Blvd. exit. Westfield Valley Fair is on your

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't forget Valley Fair Mall tomorrow! This is the last weekend and then they will be moving it out to Socal again

Attending Saturday 10/22

1. Kat
2. Reuel
3. Noe
4. Cliff
5. Bob
6. Peter
7. Matt (maybe)
8. Carrie (maybe)
9. Robert (maybe)
10. Jeremy
11. Angel

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Good god Kat, I think the Sac peeps have dissapeared, judging by the fact that there are now 9 posts on this and 8 are yours lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Either that or they think they are too good for us! :sleepy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this is an old post, but just curious on how the event went.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only 6 people showed up :( And you know the funny thing about that one? It was held in San Jose and with the crapload of Tib owners that live in San Jose only one person showed up! The people that did show ...2 from Monterey, 1 from San Francisco, 1 from fremont, 1 from King City and myself from Modesto. We had 1 Accent, 1 Elantra and the rest were Tibs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts