Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guess what?
I hit a bulldozer and totalled the accent. What a loss. 3 years.
Insurance was good to me.....cop was standard issue ******* with no accident skills. (eg i got faulted w/h no tix issued)
At any rate. I walked away so all is well that ends well i guess. I looked at the new 08 accent, it's ok but the dealer pissed me off trying to be slick and run another years worth of financing off on me adding 4 grand to the car for no good reason. So i'm thinking im out the hyundai game....but it sure was fun.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose a love (which would be a car for some of us guys...haha). But when my Accent was totaled, I wanted nothing more than a new Accent, or at least a Tib. But I don't regret getting my dad's Buick at all. The Accent was a great car to learn on, but the platform just couldn't give the performance to justify the kind of modifying I wanted to do to a car, and the amount of money I had that I could spend modifying. For the amount of money I've spent getting my Buick in to the 12's, my Accent would've still been slower than most minivans. I still miss my big go-cart, though...haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts