Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I'm from Germany, my english is not the best, but i want to show you my project and maybe get some answers for my questions.

Well, i did much work on my Scoupe like those Indicators here

Picture: Hyundai Forum -> Galerie

Also i got a Bailey DV26 Blow Off, an HKS EVC 3 still working good, an Intercooler from an BMW fitting 95% perfectly :D and i build this racing header by myself (its not finished yet)

also build this strut bar and a complete exhaust from stainless steel in 60mm

Well, this is my car.Some modifications will come the next month's (fuel pump, fuel injectors, bigger Turbocharger, fuel pressure regulator, a racing clutch, a turbotimer, and a bigger throttle body, ECU Chip)

So my question is, has anybody some informations about Transaxles from other Hyundais which will fit and improve my residual speed ? Because on German Motorway it sucks to drive only 220km/h in 5th gear at 6250RPM.
Anybody got experiences with the Transaxles of the Beta Motors ? Will they fit ? Saw this Amazing Video in Youtube which a guy is driving 250km/h with Scoupe, asked me a long time how he did it.The easiest way would be bigger Tires, but then i will get Problems with German TUEV.So there must be a way with an other Transaxle.

Greets from Germany, Marian

·
Registered
99 Posts
Knutschochse said:
Hi Folks,

I'm from Germany, my english is not the best, but i want to show you my project and maybe get some answers for my questions.

Well, i did much work on my Scoupe like those Indicators here

Also i got a Bailey DV26 Blow Off, an HKS EVC 3 still working good, an Intercooler from an BMW fitting 95% perfectly :D and i build this racing header by myself (its not finished yet)

also build this strut bar and a complete exhaust from stainless steel in 60mm

Well, this is my car.Some modifications will come the next month's (fuel pump, fuel injectors, bigger Turbocharger, fuel pressure regulator, a racing clutch, a turbotimer, and a bigger throttle body, ECU Chip)

So my question is, has anybody some informations about Transaxles from other Hyundais which will fit and improve my residual speed ? Because on German Motorway it sucks to drive only 220km/h in 5th gear at 6250RPM.
Anybody got experiences with the Transaxles of the Beta Motors ? Will they fit ? Saw this Amazing Video in Youtube which a guy is driving 250km/h with Scoupe, asked me a long time how he did it.The easiest way would be bigger Tires, but then i will get Problems with German TUEV.So there must be a way with an other Transaxle.

Greets from Germany, Marian

if i'm correct, you can do an engine/transmission swap from a beta(tiburon engine), to a scoupe or accent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i think i read it already, thank you.Does anybody know which Hyundai has the longest gear Transmissions and which will fit to my Scoupe ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts