Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i stumbled across some very hard to get areodynamics at twoYo mall i need help getting one of the kits

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Check evofusionusa.com, they're doing a bunch of group buys for kits on that site...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats where i was at that gave me a link to twoyo mall but they aren't doing a group buy on my rd tiburon:cry:

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I see... :ermm:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Check the FlyRyde forums at RDtiburon.com Until we have some product up on this site in the store, FlyRyde is doing mostly work for RDs over there. We have a widebody kit, lip kits, carbon fiber bumpers, fenders, hoods, etc. Performance parts and plenty more than you could afford at once I would guess, so digest some of that stuff, and if nothing meets your needs, then mess with importing Korean parts. Its a pain in the ass to get setup without costing an arm and a leg so my suggestions are obviously biassed, but you should check out FlyRyde anyway. We're more or less a new company so we work directly with the tuners to make what they want. Thanks ahead.

·
Registered
653 Posts
realkdm, if you want to get in on our next group buy, just email me which kit you wanted from their website. We didnt have the time to put up the kits for the rd tiburon since there are so much on there for this group buy....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
That is a watered down version of our new rear bumper. We have 2 currently, but the car in the avatar is this one...

It'll be available very soon for 300 bux in fiberglass. I may get one in CF just for the race tib, but we'll see how things go. My prices just went up 75 dollars per hood, and I'm guessing that goes for my CF bumpers as well as my CF hatches. We'll see how bad the damage is, and if not too bad, we'll have the whole front clip, the hatch, the sunroof, the wing (new one) and the rear bumper all in CF with custom paint on top leaving the weave showing through in places. I have to finish the car finally, so it'll look good while boasting some huge nuts at the track. Its been a long time comin, so I'll be stoked to be out there promoting the new products :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen the items on both websites and I'm quite intrested in buying some parts.I don't know what bodykit it is on evofusion but i'll figure something out and try to stay contacted with evofusion. For the Flyryde website i really need a vented carbon fiber hood, kdm clear corners and a white headlight kit. I wanted to know if it's flyryde that has carbon fiber gas cap doors? Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts