Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay i have finished re designed my supercharger for LC2 and do you guys think tunning is necessery? will i see big diffrence before and after?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
nothing all i have add is supercharger what i'm wondering is if i get tunned will my car run faster? then untuned?
i know it is not good to drive without tunning now... after putting s/c went out for test drive i can tell there is diffrence, i'm going to tune my car comming spring when all the snow is gone -,.- just want to know ahead if there will be diffrence before after tunning.. will only up grade my injectors. and use AEM piggyback system

·
Registered
686 Posts
yes, of course, because then your car would be running more efficient

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Run better? You added a s/c to a stock fuel setup? Your going to be lucky if it makes it back from one trip to the track like that. That stock MAP sensor isn't setup to read boost. You going to run extremely lean. The car is only going to "see" so much of the extra air coming in. Lean = bad things happening. At a minimum you need larger injectors and something to trim them at idle so its not running idiotically rich.

Yes, it will be much faster for much longer if you get it tuned.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice guys thanks for advice for the fuel upgrade i was thinking 299cc ones off sonata with AEM piggy back system.. let mw know how you think

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
That should do it on low boost. An elantra on exd.com was running with a less advanced piggyback and 290cc's on a beta and had a decent a/f. I think the AEM has a map voltage clamp built in to avoid a CEL/limp home mode under boost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts