Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I lost this one. After the race I was very unhappy about losing it until I got home and looked the damn car up lol We ran from a 40mph roll (coming outta toll booth) and he finally passed me up around 70mph (kinda slow pass but still passed). I WAS BLOWING 11LBS OF BOOST WHEN HE PASSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe I lost to this small volkswagon but apparantly this car has 240hp, 236tq. This is a 3.2l car that is smaller than mine so it had to be lighter. Its a awd 6speed , freaking crazy. Good run though......

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I stuck with him all the way through 3rd, he got good pull as I shifted into 4th (long ass throws).... though he was starting to pull on me towards the end of 3rd the shift killed me.... + his is a 6speed ;-)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Omg, how much BHP Horsepower are you making?

it's obvious that the r32's a bit faster than a turbo accent
1:bigger displacement1.5-3.2
2:All-wheel drive
3:6-speed gearbox.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I havent got track times or dynos done yet =-( I will be hitting the track this wed. if it doesnt rain like it did last wed. I plan on doing a dyno by the end of this month as well. So look for some times and #'s from me soon ;-) That Golf is a mean car.... I took a v6 mustang from a 50mph roll uphill friday night and when this golf passed me i was impressed and stunned as I didnt know anything about it until I got home lol

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
damn omgbossis, runnin ur car a bit hard more often now heh. try n keep it on the track. there was an accident at the meet on gandy last saturday (nasty). why do those bikers always have to try to outdo cars?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only on the highway ;-) Bikes mess with cars more than often, but more than often they are faster and just trying to show off lol

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
yea they are faster, but are the riders skills usually that advanced? most of the time the bikers dont even have a permit to ride them. especially at high speeds, the rider doesnt get low enough on his bike and the air gets between him and the gas tank and pulls. (thats how the accident happened at gandy)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts