Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 LC2 Accent Gt with an automatic transmission. I am at the point of installing a turbo kit; I have a turbo, custom piping to link the turbo with intercooler and intake manifold, custom exhaust manifold, down pipe, injectors, intercooler, oil line for turbo, but I was wondering if that is all I need before I install this kit? Also; I was wondering if their is anyone else who may have a turbo accent, doesnt matter if its a LC or a LC2, but I was wondering if anyone of you guys have had any major problems with your car running with a turbo kit? Look forward to the many responses.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
You may need some hose to attach coolant lines to your turbo (if it requires). If you have injectors depending on how much boost you want to run you may need a bigger fuel pump. Other than that I think you about got it covered to start with. You just need time =-)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yea, i would go with that setup. i might get rid of the cat converter though, but anyway where is the update on this??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a matter of fact I have made a custom exhaust manifold from a lc2 with a turbo flange from a 1 gen talon/eclipse, I also made custom tubing to hook up my turbo to my side mount intercooler, all im waiting to get is my adaptor to be able to have my pressurized oil send and return lines. I will post pics shortly concerning the project, and the progress being made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts