Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've Be given a 1992 Hyundai Sonata. and I've been looking for performance parts for it for quite some time and haven't really found anything. I'd really want to put a turbo or supercharger on it. or even a cold air intake. but I haven't found anything. anyone know where I can get some?

·
Registered
492 Posts
stuff for the eagle talon will work, except the exhaust. gotta go custom there. lots of stuff available for that engine

·
Registered
492 Posts
that is, if you got the 2l four cylinder. v6 is a different story

·
Registered
492 Posts
believe so, except it doesnt have the twin cam heads on it. the block is the same i think, pretty sure actually

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V6

Yea it's a V6. the 3.0 thats the problem. it's so hard to find performance parts for this thing. it's pretty peppy as it is. but I want to get into the high 200's for horse power. so I NEED a turbo if i don't want to do any major N/A ****.

·
Registered
492 Posts
get the twin cam 3l with the harness and computer from a 3000gt (dodge steath) it might not be that much more than the 4g63 swap for the 4 banger guys. call some jap engine suppliers and find out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well.

But I really want the whole turbo. intercooler. and all that good ****. are is there something I could buy that would boost my horsepower quite abit for cheap?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts