Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been speaking with the guys at www.neukin.com regarding a custom turbo manifold and downpipe combo for the 2.0L. I'm personally looking at the 14B turbo. I'm possibly going to be looking at a variation for the T25, 16G and 20G turbos as well. These turbos being easier access to and with the internal wastegate possibilities as well. I'll be using this setup for my LC hatch while it would work for the tiburons too.

I would be shipping a donor motor w/ head and all power supply items (a/c compressor, alt, ps unit, etc) to have this thing made.

I have 2 questions:
A) How many people are TRULY interested? Look at their website, they make a GREAT product.

B) Does anyone have a blown BETA laying around, or know where I can get a crap motor?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested, but can't supply the blown engine/accessories. Any idea the expected cost?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Count me in.

How much do you think this will cost, and how interested are they in manufacturing it? Let me know the details, and if they sound good you can count me in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a bit

Estimated cost after they fabricate the first one would be about $600-$1200, depending on the specifications of the manifold. I want a high end manifold that I don't have to worry about the welds breaking and a downpipe I don't have to adjust or relocate other things to have. Please keep these things in mind. They produce some of the best manifolds on the market, but aren't very well known due to $$ factor.

I have the bad engine but it's high $$ freight to get it to their shop and I'm putting up my engine that I may not get back.... I'm thinking about going another route. Please let me know... So far I've only rounded up about 15 people that aren't BSing around and that makes the price of the manifold higher than if I were to obtain, say, 30! I may do a bulk buy for the discount and then sell them on ebay... who knows.........

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just made my own! lol...its not hard to do really...but then again I have made lots of manifolds so I could be biased! hahaha...

But yeah here is the manifold, using a Garrett T25g turbo (In between a T25 and T28)
I have the Dump pipe (down pipe) under construction..I should finish it but been a bit lazy of late!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I just made my own! lol...its not hard to do really...but then again I have made lots of manifolds so I could be biased! hahaha...

But yeah here is the manifold, using a Garrett T25g turbo (In between a T25 and T28)
I have the Dump pipe (down pipe) under construction..I should finish it but been a bit lazy of late!

Mine uses the stock manifold with the cat cut off.

·
Registered
435 Posts
me too! ghetto ftw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts