Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, kinda fell off the boards working on other projects. I am in need of some help here though. I have a pair of T25's that need oil and water lines on the cheap side. I'm doing a mass budget build and need to know where I can buy these eight lines from.

I thought ebay would be a good idea.
eBay Motors: water oil line kit t25/t28 gt40 16g 20g turbo charger (item 300221681911 end time May-09-08 18:52:45 PDT)
But this seems high.

Any suggestions would be great. I have almost tapped the set budget and really want to get this done.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey all, kinda fell off the boards working on other projects. I am in need of some help here though. I have a pair of T25's that need oil and water lines on the cheap side. I'm doing a mass budget build and need to know where I can buy these eight lines from.

I thought ebay would be a good idea.
eBay Motors: water oil line kit t25/t28 gt40 16g 20g turbo charger (item 300221681911 end time May-09-08 18:52:45 PDT)
But this seems high.

Any suggestions would be great. I have almost tapped the set budget and really want to get this done.
I also working on a t25 for my set up. This is where I got my oil line kit at TunerToys Oil Line kit for Turbos with 44mm drain flange bolt spacing Honda Civic
And I got my water banjo fittings from 14mm Banjo Fitting Set for coolant lines - 3/8" Barb: atpturbo.com
I know the banjo fittings are kind of pricy.. You prob can find them for cheaper.. With the oil line, I wanted something with some quality. That the life souce of the turbo, so i didnt want to skimp on that..:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did you use to connect to your water lines then? Did you use stainless steel lines or silicone? I don't think silicone would work because of the heat but I may be wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts