Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who wants to swap my whole turbo kit, engine, ehxhaust, clutch everything for a standard engine?

will trade my whole turbo setup for a standard setup plus small cash difference. make an offer.

to biuld this kit new from scratch would cost over $10000.

of course my kit is not new. (just so its clear)

now, who wants my whole engine, turbo kit, clutch, exhaust, computer... all my performance mods:

ihi vf35 (Subaru wrx sti turbo)with ceramic coated exhaust turbine housing @ 14.5psi, with decompression plate [8.5:1], GFB blow off valve, Dawes type boost controller, autometer boost/vacuum gauge, custom intercooler piping, ceramic coated custom turbo manifold, ceramic coated custom dump pipe , large bar and plate front mount intercooler, 2.5in turbo back exhaust, high flow cat, performance mufflers, 16 bit Microtech ltx8s engine management system, apexi turbo timer, Malpassi boost dependant fuel pressure regulator, 240cc/min injectors, custom fuel return system, VDO fuel pump, alloy plenum (to replace plastic one), larger radiator (double size, From automatic), 12in Davies Craig thermo fans, fully independent custom cooling system, custom heat shielding, K&N pod filter, Permacool engine oil cooler, exedy 8 puck brass button clutch.

anyone with an lc2 or lc can swap my thier whole setup and a small cash difference.

make a reasonable offer and ill seriously concidder it.

anyone interested?

[email protected]

[Edited by T-WING on Feb 24, 2006 5:02 PM]

[Edited by T-WING on Feb 25, 2006 6:09 PM]

·
Registered
519 Posts
so you are giving your engine as well as the turbo set up for a stock engine set up???
How much cash difference are you talking is your setup relaible???
Can you e-mail me please [email protected]

have u proof of numbers ect

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um but you already have a turbo dont you???

yes its reliable, since the rebiuld i havent heard a peep. i also fixed the fuel surge problem too now. so for all intents and purposes she is as good as new... (after over a year and many thousands of dollars she would want to be)

also you are in melborn... i would have to concede shipping would be expensive...

unless you want to drive [your?] car up here?

i suspect psc would do an excelent job as they know accents, and especially my car, so well...

remember you are getting a 1.6 not a 1.5, with 20000km on it and the, engine management computer, zorst and clutch too...

i was thinking maybe $3000 plus buyer does the swap... negociable.

[Edited by T-WING on Feb 26, 2006 6:53 PM]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
519 Posts
hey t- wing the guy does not know what he wants to do with the car so if you get a buyer sell it dont know what he wants to do....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts