Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Accent L. I want to put in a turbo, but I am CLUELESS as to what i need/how to go about doing it. What parts do i need?

Help is greatly appreciated.:D

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Lol, go to the newbie forum and read up. Also searching helps out too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
03-ACCENT-03, don't think that everyone is just being mean to ya and they don't want to help you out. Trust me they are helping you out more than you will ever know!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
yup, because before i got that book i didnt know jack about turbo systems or what a BOV even did. You'll get everything you need to know from that book.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't/wouldn't think they're messing with me or don't want to help :) Thank you guys for your help, I am going to go read up on it, but you guys can keep giving me help through here too. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
338 Posts
:lol :lol::lol::lol:This is freakin awesome!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Like the advertising QSX...Now this will help me even more with my project. Thanks for the site man!

~01 LC~

and I was doing the figures in us funds and the 15% off that they are having ends up to $3,049.80 not shipped of cousre. I would take a road trip for fun and just pick it up. Canada has alot of awesome Bed and Breakfasts up there!

[Edited by ~01 LC~ on Jan 7, 2004 5:53 AM]

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
why spend 3 grand though when you can make a setup yourself for around $1500?

edit
oh... and if you dont want to spend the money on shipping.... remember that if you buy local there is sales tax and it prlly is about the same as shipping

[Edited by MadHatter on Jan 8, 2004 12:12 PM]

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey DIZACCENT, Did you ever get any pics of your setup? Just wondering.

Thanks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I will have the car on a hoist this week so I will take my camera with me, Just been busy with work and haven't had a chance to play with the car.

I will be playing with brakes this week so I can stop the car before I add more power.:evil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much boost can a stock bottom end of a Beta 1 or Beta 2 2.0L i4 handle?
I am running 13 PSI right now, having slowly worked my way up over a year. I got retarted cams, AEM FI/C, timing retard, larger injectors, bla,bla, to the top end. I am wondering, has anyone put a full atmosphere to a stock bottom end? (15 PSI) ????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts