Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Hyundai brochure today and it says that the GT will be available with the Infinity stereo system. Does anyone know if this same stereo will be available for the 2.0 as well? And for those of you that are wondering why inthe hell id want a 2.0 over the GT.....lets jsut say i have a led foot and i need to demonstrate some self control. I think i might be injail if i had a car like that. ANYways.....any info would REALLY be appreciated.

<hr noshade width=60% size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
6 Posts
From what I have on my ordersheet that I got from the dealer, last month, there is a H280 HMC 6 speaker upgrade for the Normal 4 banger version. The GT radio is listed as an H280 Infiniti 7-speaker audio system. H280 either that is the head unit or the code for the Infiniti system, looks like the GT will still come with the subwoofer while the 4 banger will not. I'm going down for setup of the NAIAS tomorrow and I'll see if I can find a Hyundai guy to talk to for ya

topperge

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, that sounds good. Still dunno if I'm gonnabe able to resist that 2.7 with the 6 speed. It makes me drooooooool

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
The difference is that with the 4-cyl you don't have the option to get the 10" subwoofer in the trunk area, but you can still get the rest of the stereo upgraded.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>"Hey, if my prize is your foot up my arse... its still a prize.... " - <b>WhoopOi</b>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts