Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been reading around the board, and i was wondering a couple things.

first, i read that the 2002 tiburon is going to be released in the US around november/december of 2001. is this the same as the GK or tuscani?

secondly, does anyone have any estimates on the price of one of these?

·
Registered
163 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>first, i read that the 2002 tiburon is going to be released in the US around november/december of 2001. is this the same as the GK or tuscani?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=1 id=quote>

I think USA 2002 Tiburon will not be Tuscani. Nobody seems to know the exact answer though.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>secondly, does anyone have any estimates on the price of one of these?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=1 id=quote>

Nobody even the dealer have the idea on this. But my best guess is based price of $15,000 for 2.0 Tuscani and 17,000-18,000 for V6.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts