Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet none of you even know me or remember who I am.

Its been a couple years. probably 3 or 4 now. I used to have a 1999 hyundai accent GL, didn't do much with it, just a sound system that'd kick your ass to high hell and back.

I miss the hyundai. I wrecked it by flipping it due to hydroplaning going down a hill and into a ditch. Needless to say, the Hyundai had barely a dent in the roof; well, barely in a sense of relative measuring.. about 4 inches of a frontal roof dent. The car was totalled because of frame warping, I wish it could have been fixed so I could continue driving the little go-kart car. Now I don't mean to knock on the fact that it feels like a go-kart. I love it. I'd trade the car I have now for another accent (a new accent SR to be precise ;) ).

So anyways on to my point, since I lost the car I saved up and bought another car. What car? an '66 Chevrolet Impala 4-Door. Great big change for my driving experience. I bought the car last year in 2003 and last summer I just rebuilt a 350c.i. chevy gen 1 v8 with performance upgrades and dropped it in with the old powerglide transmission and higher stall torque converter.

What i'm trying to say is, I think I'm coming back and I would love to get back into posting into this forum since I have some engine building experience and basic car knowledge that goes all around the gamut. Before I was just a know-nothing passenger who drove a car. Now I feel confident enough to try and understand a turbo >_> :lol:

And I'm supposedly going to be helping design a new grill for the 05 accent with a friend who's gotten tired of all the buh'fugly grills thats on EVERYCAR out there. Iono. I miss my Accent and thats all I have to say.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/799586

btw my old user name was tdevor

[Edited by crowbie on Oct 12, 2005 9:42 AM]

[Edited by crowbie on Oct 12, 2005 4:10 PM]

·
Registered
539 Posts
Rolling is not fun. Flipped my 1980 ford bronco ( 38.5" mudders and crazy lift ) a few times into a womans backyard. Not fun at all....

Welcome back to HP.com

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I remember the username Tdevor. Welcome back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts