Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Updated 9/03... facelift

1827 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  thegrim
updated with new cf hood pix and ATH front bumper. more to come.....

[Edited by thegrim on Sep 3, 2006 6:34 PM]
See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
great pic....:dead:

[Edited by moosie420 on Apr 9, 2006 11:11 AM]
i know. i dont know what kind of camera the guy was using when he took it. but he sent it to me and i figured i'd post it. i was driving home from work and just happened to run into him. like i said, i'll have more and better pics of later in the week.

[Edited by thegrim on Aug 20, 2006 1:47 PM]
See less See more
you're in a hyundai dealership eh?

i noticed the TG and the tucson.
yea, thats where i work.
Originally posted by TAK82
[body]
you're in a hyundai dealership eh?

i noticed the TG and the tucson.
[/body]
Not to mention the black Azera in the background, that's still hasn't been PDI'ed. Gan't get a better clue than that.
the azera in chassis codename IS the TG ..the TG Grandeur or TG Azera.
ok. updated pix of my new cf hood w/ hoodpins and ATH style front bumper.... **in the original post**

[Edited by thegrim on Sep 3, 2006 6:37 PM]
The front bumper looks sweet.
Niiiiiiiiiiice :)
thanx. what should be my next mod for appearance?
Wheels maybe?

I want a GK so bad!!!! BAHHHH!!!!
looks fantastic.. i would say next appearence mod, would be some subtle sides and a smalll rear lip.. then your set for the outside.. would look sex..

and maybe some wheels.. u seem to do everything hi end and high class so id think to go for some nice gram light 57c series.. in 17"s or 18"s
man, that hood is awesome! good job on the front too.. once you get sides and a rear it'll look crazy
Originally posted by 01IMPORTSHARK
[body]
looks fantastic.. i would say next appearence mod, would be some subtle sides and a smalll rear lip.. then your set for the outside.. would look sex..

and maybe some wheels.. u seem to do everything hi end and high class so id think to go for some nice gram light 57c series.. in 17"s or 18"s
[/body]
thanx for the kind words guys..

i'm looking for some nice wheels, right now its a toss up between the ones mechanix has on his evo and a set of racingharts.

i'm still looking for some side skirts that resemble the vader series for the 350z and a rear bumper that looks clean and lower w/out too many curves or molding in it

[Edited by thegrim on Sep 6, 2006 4:04 PM]
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.