Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to buy and install a new vader body kit on my 01 tiburon. i know that this is the imitation of a more expesnsive kit, but i would like it know if it would be easy for someone like me, with no background of body work or body kit installations, to buy this body kit and install it myself.... i already have someone who would paint it for me

-thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Unless you want to take the risk of messin something up you can. But I would have it professionaly installed because sometimes they require a little bit of cutting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I know its been a while so if your still checking this forum and want input i wrote up something about it in the "warning for fake veilside kit" post in the if looks could kill topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got one for ya!

Hey, I don't really know about the installation because I never ended up with it on my car, but I have an invader kit for sale. Its still in the box and hasn't been touched. I will sell it for $425 plus shipping. If you look around, that's about the cheapest you'll find. I totaled my car a week after i bought the kit (sucky deal, let me tell you). If you are interested, email me [email protected].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts