Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started drinking, I haven't been drunk in forever. I figure I have good reason as it's valentines day and for the first time in 5 yewars, I'm by myseklf. wow, how shallow

MORE BEER AND NACHOS AND LOUD MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D:chinese::rambo::bandit::lol::evil:

·
Registered
66 Posts
dammmn man yeah i know what ya mean first valentines ive been single in a while too...oh well no big deal...go loud music:p and beer.....and nachos lol

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
Crappy Valentines everyone.

Seriously, I am glad I am alone this year on Valentines.
I always spend too much money otherwise.

Sorry, but I need a holiday that makes me spend money to "prove" my love for somebody. All the advertisements have drilled this in to 99% of the momens heads.

I love the sign we put out at the rib house I work for.
It read "Is she realy worth fine dining?"

hahahahaha

·
Registered
59 Posts
I celebrated Ballantine's day, all day yesterday (where is that drinking smiley when you need it?).

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Sorry for you guys but I had a great V-Day!!!!!!! Oh and I dont need to feel sad to drink.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
valentines day was shweeeet for me and mah gal, but i know how it feels to have a crappy vday...

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I did the usual...heart box of candy, stuffed animal, and dinner I would have bought anyways. I never spend more than $20 that I wouldn't have spent anyways. I hate Valentine's day. Useless waste. If your woman freaks out over you not getting her enough money's worth of useless crap that's a huge sign that you should kick her ass out.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I made everyone under me at work refer to it as doomsday. All calendars were changed and everything. If anyone slipped at all this week, there sexuality was mercilessly questioned.:evil:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Originally posted by 187sks
[body]
I did the usual...heart box of candy, stuffed animal, and dinner I would have bought anyways. I never spend more than $20 that I wouldn't have spent anyways. I hate Valentine's day. Useless waste. If your woman freaks out over you not getting her enough money's worth of useless crap that's a huge sign that you should kick her ass out.
[/body]
Well my Birthday was the 7th and Valentines was the 14th and I would rather celebrate my birthday (I only have 4 more birthdays that I will aknowledge LOL) but even if that wasnt the case. Valentines day is a hallmark holiday so its not really a big deal. I got roses and a card and I made us a special lunch (Baiocco and the whole 3rd shift makes it difficult to go out) But it was really nice. I mean to me its just another day. I dont need a "special holiday" to get flowers or go out to eat, or know that because I got flowers that my husband loves me LOL Plus we are married so its not like he had to spend money on me to get "laid" because we do that everyday anyways LOL. But its the thought that counts.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I had a great Valentine's Day. Couldnt have been better. :D

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Originally posted by Breezy
[body]
Well my Birthday was the 7th and Valentines was the 14th and I would rather celebrate my birthday
[/body]
Yeah, our anniversary was on the 19th and that's where my money went. I refuse to do both within 5 days.:dead:

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I'm still waiting to celebrate V-day. My girlfriend has been in OZ since the 4th and comes back the 26th. $100 from my dad to go to dinner ;) A nice gift for her.

Then it'll be on to Steak and BJ day (which isn't any different than any other day... ;) )

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Originally posted by AUTOBOT
[body]

Sorry, but I need a holiday that makes me spend money to "prove" my love for somebody. All the advertisements have drilled this in to 99% of the momens heads.
[/body]
Word. Good thing I found the 1%!

:D

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry, my "w" key got stuck for a bit there..:nervous:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
I had a great Valentine's Day. Couldnt have been better. :D
[/body]
That's good, you helped me out like you don't know. I never thought cookies would be so good of a gift.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts