Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have vent visors for a 4 door. One is slightly cracked near the end but is not visible when installed. I would like to get $20+ shipping. I really need to get rid of these.

[Edited by goincommandocam on Nov 10, 2005 6:29 PM]

[Edited by goincommandocam on Nov 10, 2005 6:30 PM]

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a 2door, are the front ones cracked or is it the rear. is the inheasive still good or how would i go about puttin them on my car. Are they black? Very interested! shipping to 18972

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea im gonna call dibs until i hear a price on shipping
is there any diffrence between the front doors of a two door and a four door?

[Edited by ubecrew610 on Nov 5, 2005 7:35 PM]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure about the sizes. I just slid them underneath the weatherstipping. I bought them from someone on here.

Shipping shouldnt be to bad they arent heavy.

Yes they are black. The crack is more like a chip and its near one of the ends. When they are on the car you cant see that there is a chip.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I believe there is a difference in the 2 and 4 door...on the 2 door I think the doors are longer...I'll measure both mine in the morning and let you know...

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea, i think im going to have to pass. i think my doors are longer than the 4 door model. let me know if they will fit though

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am waiting for silver01 to give me the verdict. He said he was going to measure his 2 and find out. If you dont mind pass the word around I really need the money right now.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sorry dood been busy yes there is a difference in the door length....quite a bit...if you still have these I think I'll throw them on my 4-door...whats shipping to 22553?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts