Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Style 7

Style 9

Ok, its down to two finalists who each got at least 5 votes. So everyone please vote again on what you want. this time either style 7 or style 9

[Edited by yamaneko on Jan 5, 2006 12:35 PM]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My vote is for style 9. I love oval shaped exhausts since they are fairly unique in the aftermarket.

We have 1 preorder already for these exhausts, so only need 4 more to start production. No order information on this website, you guys i believe know where to find the price, etc.

But i would like to get at least 5 votes for one design to see which is the most popular.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm going to go with 7

Has a more sophisitcated look to it than the rest. Too many people have "cans" on their cars these days (present company included), although there's something about 2 I like. 9 could look nice, I just guess I have to see a different shot of it other than just from right behind. I like oval tips because of the european look they have, I'm just sure about how the rest of this one looks. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
466 Posts
1 or 4 for me.

In the end it just has to suit you.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
number 9..hands down...look like a sport's exhaust type..which I like
i'd just paint the thing black and leave the tip looking chrome..

BTW:Did my preorder go through?

so thats
9:2 votes..yam and me
7:1.. two choice's shouldn't be allowed as that's being lukewarm towards the decision..choose your favorite..not favorite varieties.
that doens't help yamaneko anyways:ermm:

[Edited by TAK82 on Jan 4, 2006 4:29 PM]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We did get a preorder, not sure if its you though.

Its ok to vote for two. because people are still voting for different ones. So in the end, all the votes should add up. I think 1 and 9 are in the lead, if you tally all votes.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Ok, 9 is looking very nice. 7 and 9 then for me.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Style 7 is the best...but if you had the super turbo muffler...i would have chosen that one as well.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I like 6. My girlfriend has that one and it has a nice, deep sound to it, even at WOT.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, its down to two finalists who each got at least 5 votes. So everyone please vote again on what you want. this time either style 7 or style 9

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by TAK82 on Jan 5, 2006 4:27 PM]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts