Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone has one laying around ;-) Let me know what you want for it, this is for trial and error fitment in my 98 accent X)

[Edited by omgbossis21 on Dec 19, 2005 8:49 PM]

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still want one~!

·
Registered
582 Posts
1.8 or 2.0 ECU?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2.0, though they are the same arent they?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o yeah it needs to be for a manual.... its to plug and play in my car!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I believe that tey are different......same pin outs and all, but have different settings. I know someone who put a 1.8 ECU into his 2.0 and it gave him a little more go......i'll ask him if hes got it kickin around...

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please do! Either way they are both matched for the same maf and injectors/TB.... Thats what Im looking for as long as they have the same harness. If he has the 2.0 ecu please let me know, I need one bad!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I will let you know....I have one, but it goes with the engine if anyone ever buys the engine or buys my car and gets the engine.....unless the price is right for me to part with it:smoking:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$60 shipped?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Done deal.....$60 shipped. If you do paypal please add $2.10 for paypal fees....those things will add up quick. Boxed up ready to go.....

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will deposit my check tommorow and have the $ in your account by Sat! You the man!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I didnt get off work today in time to deposit my paycheck.... I cashed it at 7-11 and have the money in my pocket instead =-( I will deposit it in the atm and the minute it clears its yours....

·
Registered
582 Posts
good deal....

·
Registered
582 Posts
you still want this?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah but I had a family emergency this past weekend and need to come up with some money to help them out. This sets me back alot.... My car plans are put on hold until I get my tax refund and I dont know when that will be. If you are still interested in selling it when this s***storm clears up , Let me know. It may take about a month for the financial aspect of this to disappear.... Or until I get my refund. Sorry to have wasted your time, I have every intention on paying you until this event occured this past weekend. High boost/tuning the car will have to wait a bit....

·
Registered
582 Posts
thats fine....it probably wont go anywhere....just let me know when your ready.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts