Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm searching for an ecu from a 1.5 sohc MAF based, to use in a 2000 LC WIHTOUT an immobilizer system. Thanks..

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I could prolly sell you my stock one. 98 Accent 1.5sohc 5speed ecu....... Make an offer...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kojaxian how much do you sell this and how about shipping to greece? omgbossis I'd really love to take that but it won't fit as the LC uses the obd2 and x3 the obd2. I think that the plugs will be different. Perhaps you can take a pic of the plugs and compare with mine.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
My plug is identical to the plug pictured in this thread :
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=44957

Im not sure what you mean, yours is obd2 and mine is obd2....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to check my ecu if it's the same then we have a deal. How much do you want including shipping to greece?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my ecu number is 39110-22525 can you tell me yours to compare?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
39110-22370
Maybe we can make a deal. I would like that fmic you have if you can give me the measurements/inlet/outlet size.....

Does shipping to greece from/to the USA cost some outrageous amount? Give me a zip code/address to find out a estimate please.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah why not. I was ready to say that. The FMIC is from Forge motorsport and the Core dimensions are 19.69 x 2.37 x 6.89 (in). I'd like to trade that for an ecu and maybe some injectors. The postal code to greece is Athens/ 16342. Check it out an tell me

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
$113.34 to send a 5lb package. Not sure what that intercooler weighs...... What are the inlet/outlet sizes? What injectors are you looking for, I have my stock 1.5 injectors but Im thinking you dont need those. I need bigger injectors and would be willing to purchase some injectors (I know just where to buy them) and offer up my beta injectors Im currently running.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, that's a lot of money. I have a thought: I'm currently have the 1.5 sohc N/A. My ecu is from 1.3 Sohc powerchipped, to make it work with the previous turbo setup. The programmer has cut off much timining and fueling, so I want a 1.5 sohc stock ecu. My thought is that if I take an ECU , injectors and fuel pump from a 2.0lt or 1.6 tiburon will make the car run better. I'm sure that the stock 1.5 sohc ecu will do that but If I have to change it once, better change it once and for all. As for the FMIC, the piping size is 1.6 inches I think and it weighs about 3kg (it's aluminum). Tell me what do you think for the above.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
1.6 would be very small for an inlet/outlet size.... My current sidemount has a inlet/outlet of 2inch and thats small. What size was your charge pipes when you were boosted? If you put in a beta ecu/injectors you would also need the mass air flow sensor or it wont run right.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok the hoses are 2 inches and the piping in 1.6 inches. So you say maf, injectors and tb? What about fuel pump? Should I use these from 1.6lt or 2.0?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im looking for something with at least a 2.5 inch inlet/outlet so Im not too interested in that one (shipping would be $$$$$ neway). I dont know how much extra fuel the 1.6 or 2.0 fuel pump can flow. For whatever you pay for it though you could probably get a 195lph walbro and be covered no matter what you decide to do. If you plan to go n/a a nice adjustable fuel pressure regulator would be a good plan as well (along with the beta sensors n such). What size is the downpipe you had custom made for the the t-15, I am still interested in that....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts