Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search, but only found cryptic answers.

Will 14" rims from Elantra or any other make/model of car correctly fit my '01 Accent?

I'm actually just looking to get factory steel rims, nothing fancy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
It is 4x100mm on yours. It is a standard pattern used by many Toyota, Honda, VW, Ford, Mazda, and many others. The only other concern is to make sure the center bore of the rim will fit over your hub flange (preferably fitting the flange to support the load on the hub as well as the wheel studs). The LC Accent (yours) was the first of the Hyundais to use that pattern, all of the older 4-bolt Hyundais were 4x114.3mm. We don't have the Getz here, but it probably uses 4x100mm as well.

Happy hunting.
- JP.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
the LC2 GT factory rims are 14", so you've got a guaranteed match there.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
civic rim's will fit your accent, since civic's came in various wheel size's from 13,14,15 and even 16 inch wheels,

i have the 15 inch steelie's for my accent.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Well if your interested ive got a set of brand new (less then 500 miles on em) set of factory alloys 14" with the appropriate tire size mounted on em sittin in my garage. Its the set that came on my car and will fit yours. Ill let em go cheap too, 400 plus shipping. Thats 100 per wheel and tire way cheaper then if you went to a tire shop. Let me know if your interested, my emails in my profile.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also have a full set of 14inch alloys, with less than 300 miles on the tread, they came off a 2004 Getz CDX and there are FIVE (spare also alloy), but would it be worth anybodies while to post them half around the world, they are no good to me except when I sell the car I may put them back on, but to send them by air!!!! it would cost a fortune.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ok, ok, someone quote me a price for used rims here, ive got a 04 accent gl in need of something other than stock steel wheels and hubcaps:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts