Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know what cars you have owned now... so let's see where you get your information and inspiration..

Me...

Car and Driver (not my first choice in a mag.. but somebody got me the subscription for christmas..)
Sport Compact Car
Auto Italia (english mag... 10 bucks a pop OUCH!)
European Car
Street Rodder
Grass Roots Motorsport

Those six I read every month (or evey other in the case of GSM)

I have on occasion picked up Superstreet and Eurotuner.. but I will admit, I have to be pretty desperate for reading to even look at those two rags.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Sport Compact Car, sometimes Import Tuner, if Im really desperate Super Street.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
StreetTrucks mag

suscribed after the first issue that was like 4 years ago

also sometimes ill look at a old school superstreet cuz sometimes they have better info than the new ones do

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Subscriptions to Superstreet, and Sport Compact Car. I visit alot of magazine sites online and read their stories as they post them up. usually a couple of months after they print them in magazines.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
-Chevy High Performance
-Hot Rod
-Car Craft
-Modified Magazine

Once in a while ill pick up some stupid ricer mag just to laugh at all the "JDM" civics... ;):

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by jerkitt
[body]
Performance Auto & Sound (canadian)
[/body]
hell yeah I got the latest copy in my car. Its pretty cool. But yet its another thing remindin me that Im not in Canada :disappointed:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
I mostly only read Car and Driver, because I'm more into knowing what the best new cars are, rahter than into keeping up with the tuner scene (which is cool too, just not my thing other than looking at people's cars on forums like this).

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I dont usually read the mags, but once in a while the Uni's library will have a recent edition of Hot4's or Speed, so I'll just browse through those to see what kind of rice is out there now. Otherwise, I just get my monthly issues of the club newsletter[who's done what, been where etc.] Everythng else concerning product I use the net and talk to people who have used the product[esp. the ppl who did the dyno after the remove and refit]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts