Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-01-TIBURON-NON-V6-T3-T4-TURBO-KIT-REAL-HP-GAIN_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ8022629689QQrdZ1

Would that fit on my 99 elantra? and is this kit of good quailty or not. cause i like the price

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It is a decent price. You could probably buy all that stuff seperatly for less.

You also have to think how much intercooler piping, couplers, clamps, oil lines, vacuum lines, fuel tuning computer, injectors, fuel pump, Fuel pressure regulator, downpipe, exhaust, other stuff.......

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey C B,
Just checking out your Turb setup, You gonna relocate your battery?
That Turb intake looks mighty long...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O nice, ive always wondered how my car would preform if i droped a turbo in my elantra..... how does yours C B? got any times?dyno? or just plain tell me how much faster u feel it goes. Ha...my elantra also an automatic though

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I don't think the intake is that long but I am doing this in the spring,http://www.nitrousworld.com/battery.php Mine is going to be laying down flat instead. I already have the battery and I am getting a slimline fan to free up some room weight.

It feels 50% faster at least. I can spin all the way up to 6000 rpms on AA traction tires.

I am going to dyno in the spring also and hopefully get to a track. I am guessing 14.5 or lower on a 1/4 mile

[Edited by C B on Dec 20, 2005 9:24 AM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i sense a knock-off turbo kit...possibly

unless i see the origin's of that kit and where or who built it or see a demo vehicle showing dyno gains, i wouldn't put that on my engine bay..

but then again..if you got money to spend and can spare some..go for it,
the price is enough for me to buy it right now if they sold it for an accent

[Edited by TAK82 on Dec 23, 2005 8:13 AM]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts