Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a site where I can get oem hyundai parts. I thought this would be an easy search but I can't find anything. I'm used to part sites like slhondaparts.com and majestichonda.com that offer me big blown up diagrams and identify each part. I haven't been able to find a site like this. Any help would be great, thanks guys.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I searched around and got a lot of places linking webtech to hmaservice, is this what you were talking about?

As far as HMAService offers, I don't think you can purchase parts from them...can you? I've been through that site quite a bit and never saw an option like that.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I don't think you can buy through them. Webtech was designed for hyundai dealer technicians to get info on hyundais. So they will have blown up diagrams and stuff.

I don't know that any place exists to find EVERY part ever used on Hyundais. That's not the way that warehousing/wholesaling/retail work. Most will offer only the stuff that sells routinely, and a few will offer "specialty" parts that are slightly higher prices to pay for their storage costs.

Besides, having to find the parts yourself keeps costs down as the customer does the work.:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I guess my best bet would be to go through the dealer instead for these parts. :(. I'm just using this as a comparison but the honda/acura part sites that i have gone to in the past are basiclly what the parts departments at the dealers use to get their parts. So every part is available to get.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
that one you found is by far much better than i can imagine any dealer being. i've bought quite a bit of **** from them and they have excellent customer service and their prices are usually about half of what my local dealer charges. Hyundai Parts Online Parts & Accessories Catalog is the one i'm talking about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts