Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a header but am not sure which one to get. The prices vary so much and some seem like they are rip offs for what they are. HELP ME!!!!

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Got my set for $190 bucks off ebay. OBX 4-2-1's, and they arnt bad at all. Some people say OBX sucks.. i dont know what they are talking about, mine were perfect. But then the said Forza Tuning on the header.. and OBX on the box... so yeah..

$350 plus is too much...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
i would say hotshot are your best bet, the problem with obx and the other ebay brands like ssautochrome and stuff is that they seem to warp after a while whereas the hotshot and other bigger names dont

·
Registered
12 Posts
RPW still has a large range of bolt on header kits, the later model range including high flow cat converters depending upon the model.

Despite, not really advertising much anymore, we still sell a lot of these units and they have always proved to be up there with the rest of the international market.

If your in australia then delivery takes around 5 days.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RPW sounds good, how much am i looking at for a bolt on kit that will connect to my factort cat back system? Are there any pictures of it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts