Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

What type of Hyundai do you own?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have an '07 Elantra. Not really my first choice while car shopping but it was the most practical decision. Another sports car sucking down Premium Unleaded and driving 100+ miles a day just didn't sit well with me anymore.

Funny, now that I think about it. Because just today, 5 min. after leaving the dealership (oil change) I almost traded it in for an '05 Evo VIII GSR.

I like the HD for what it is: Great commuter transportation, it's built well, and comfortable. It's just an underpowered, loud (too much road noise), and overall boring experience.

Blah Blah Blah.......

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Elantra j2 1.6 beta '97 - Accent LC '00 beta 2.0 - Getz 1.1 '07.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Accents are about to get real popular with the way gas prices are going....

Up to 178,000 miles on mine and don't have any compelling reasons to get rid of it other than it's getting old enough now to be classified as a "beater".

·
Registered
5 Posts
My little beater box is a 05' Accent Hatchback 1.6L
I'm loving my little zipper :)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
it's a korean "Civic"

lightweight, economical, built solid, reliable and has a healthy plethora of performance upgrades..if you have the money..and the betas swap of course..

and the occasional.."i just got beaten by a hyundai"

·
Registered
19 Posts
my dad bought a hyundai sonata for himself ('o3)
..and my brother... ('o4)
..and me... ('o8)

i wonder what car my little brother is gonna get? (like '2o lmao)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a '02 Santa Fé but my parents are on the fence if they should or shouldn't take there '02 Elantra VE back to Europe with them later this year, if they don't take there Elantra I'm going to buy it off them :D

Laterz :)

21 - 40 of 51 Posts