Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
any 4 cyl motor and possibly some 6 cyl motors, but its all about how much work you want to do. If your looking for direct swaps there is a ton of info floating around, you just have to find it

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Originally posted by notintheface
[body]
is it possible to bolt a 2.7 liter motor into the accent. i hear that some modle accents are better than other.
[/body]
No. The motor is way to big for the little accent. Onless you have tons of money then am sure you could do it. Check out the hybird forum. I have tons of infor for a 2002 accent betaII swap.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
2.0 only kiddies.. unless you have a lot of crack money.

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Nov 13, 2005 6:34 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Hey, the XD elantra can hold a delta V6 barely, what a dream that would be.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
beta swap is great for the accent, im planning on it in the near future as long as i got the money

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have the beta or tiburon 2001 2.0 and its pretty good. You probably should go with that since a few people have already done we can tell you the ups and downs and little things you might want to know before you start. good luck!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
It depends on where you get it from. I got my Beta I from a pretty reputable nationwide salvage company in an ebay auction. Only cost me $150 and the motor only had about 60k on it. Shipping I'm not so sure about. Thye shipped it to a local warehouse of theirs for nothing which was where I was supposed to pick it up (but due to complications, they shipped it to my door for nothing).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts