Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for like 45 minutes and i cant find a hole on the drivers side of the engine to run my stereo wires through to the battery!!
There are no gromets i can seem to find to run the wire through and i am not drilling a hole...If anyone has any ideas or can tell me where they ran their wires that would be awesome thanks

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Why are you doing that? Try following the stock wires...then remove them if you arent using them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Drilling a hole isn't all bad, I usually do it for remote starter. You can drill the hole down underneath the dash around where the pedals are, if you're car is
an automatic there is usually a little spot where the clutch pedal would go and is usually a good bet to drill a hole. Just make sure to install a grommet and put some silicone around the hole to keep water out.

I know you said you didn't want to drill a hole, but just figured I'd put it out there for you:)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
If I am not mistaken you can take off the drivers side fender and run wires into the cabin. I remeber reading something similar for batter relocation.

I would rather drill because the firewall ports are a pain in the ass to get to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts