Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi .. I'm curious what can be done beside telling the Cops . If someone were to be able to enter your car open the hood and put dirt into your engine ( Oil ) what would you do to try to stop it from happening next time around ? They have key lock caps for gas tanks but not for the oil intake cap , why not ? Don't you agree by now with today technology we should have better security for Cars ? Thx

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
If you are having that problem it can be fix two ways. Start hanging out with better people and or move.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Hey check out what a 2 second search on e-bay found

locking oil cap | eBay

Seriously, if people putting dirt inside your engine is a problem, I would find a better place to live. I have left my work truck rear doors wide open, with tools inside the truck, OVERNIGHT, and nobody has touched it. Hooray for Canada.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Let me try to paint a picture to you . You see we live in a world were the environment isn't very nice . We have a lot of good people on this earth that are nice in general , Then we have people who seem to enjoy being very evil . In my case I work for the local government in my city . Corruptions is very bad in governments . Yes there are many good hard working people in the government but there more bad than good . The bad ones are jealous of the good ones . In fact they hate good workers . I'm a good honest hard working person who beliefs are to always stay true and honest, but when you have evil jealous people ? They like to cause problems for you . Again, in my case my car is getting damage at my work location because its out in the open and my work hours are from 4am to 2pm, there no other cars but mine until later on at the parking lot . This is were they can do their things to my car . I'm not going to quit my job because of them, not when I only had a few years to go for retirement . Though I will say this, one must always try to do good regardless and not to allow the evil environment to change ones character . There will be a day when evil people will pay for their evilness and just like the good folks will get their rewards for being good

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
If that was my car, I'd take the day/night off work and park the car in the work parking lot and wait for those fvckers to do something to the car. It would be the last time they tried anything like that again. Don't be so passive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, I wish I could do that but I drive for a living so I'm not at my work place location and when they do the damage it could be months before they do it again . Actually I believe its one guy who has ties with organized crime , He knows I'm not scare of him and maybe that pisses him off even more . One day I know it , it will turn in my favor . Thanks for that ebay link

1 - 7 of 7 Posts