Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over two months ago I bought a new 07' Accent. I loved the shine on the tires when I first bought the car, really added to the look. Just wondering what is the best product out there for tire shine. I'm a student so on a tight budget, but I don't want a crappy product, but something that will do the job well for a reasonable price.

Thanks!
Jon

·
Registered
596 Posts
Theres also one out there called Tyre shine (believe it or not)...
Just goto your local auto store and look around in the car cleaning section...

Cheers
scythe

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
ZeroPunk said:
Black Magic has a good tire wet and shine spray. I like a lot! Lasts for a while too. :)
Yeah, that's what I use. It's really good stuff. It lasts longer than my clean wheels do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
159 Posts
only uses a silcone spray amourall makes the tires crack it pulls the petoelum

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i use tire gel like meguiars..after i apply it, i take a dry foam pad and wipe off the excess for a shiny yet slightly matte finish.

·
Registered
463 Posts
TAK82 said:
i use tire gel like meguiars..after i apply it, i take a dry foam pad and wipe off the excess for a shiny yet slightly matte finish.
agreed!
lol i get people to wash my car though lol

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
i almost always use self serve pressure washers at the local wash bays..

i blast the engine with pressured water and finish it off with spot free rinse to avoid spot's on the engine and moving parts.

·
Registered
463 Posts
kyle washes mine because i don't do it right apparently lol

i like the drivethru car washes, but my car doesn't... lol stupid accent lol=P

·
Registered
860 Posts
I absolutely swear by a product called Eagle One...Im pretty sure thats what its called!! But I use that and you can get a packet of foam type sponges that are shaped (curved) like the tire and I use that...it works like a charm...for both the products its about $25 but it last forever!!! In fact its the only stuff I will ever use and anyone I have ever showed it to loves it too:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts