Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite accent. example like 95-99, lc, lc2 etc. And why? I am just curious is all.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well since I've both I'd have to say my ideal would be a combination of the visual cues from both. I guess if I was going to get to do it myself I'd have the LC front bumper and spoiler on my LC2 GT. I hated the rear bumper on the LC to death. I prefer the hood from the LC2. So yeah like I said, a little of both.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O thats cool I am planning on getting a new accent pretty soon here and I have nothing but problems with the 2 x3 accents ive had. I know they make a bit more aftermakrket for the lc and the lc2's such as carbon fiber hood more body kits etc.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
overall i like the lc2 the best, the LC front looks a little to thin or something.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I prefer the Lc and the x3 cause the LC2 lights are weird especially the tails...And the aftermarkets parts are more available for the LC

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
X3 is the lightest I believe. As far as the Accents go I prefer the LC then the X3 and then the LC2.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
My favorite is the LC2. I did not like the LC at all but it has grown on me. I'm not a big fan of the X3 at all either.

·
Registered
842 Posts
being different... X3!!! wo0t! ;D the LC look a little refined to me. no offense to any LC owners. i think my X3 just looks like it is just out to be sneaky and get grimey. i've been able to do only a few external mods to my X3 but they've all been hyundai parts from different cars and all have been bolt ons. Red and white only tail lights from a 98-99. side skirts from a X3 GT and 15" tibby wheels. i think it looks sleeperish, which is what i was going for, but the factory front bumper of the 2 door and other mods are that sneaky grin, letting everyone know we showed up to take car of business. :smoking: sorry what were we talking about???

·
Registered
228 Posts
All ive had was an LC and I really didnt like the X3 or LC2 at all but now im liking both but my all time favorite will be the LC.

·
Registered
520 Posts
biased ofcourse. But I love my LC (2001 GL)

the looks might have grown on me over all this time, but either way I love the way it looks.

oh yeah... production year of the Hyundai Accent WRC. :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I like them all!!! I really do miss my LC and would love to add one to my collection. I'd then have one of each, as I already have an x3 and LC2(see my avatar) :) and the LC I'm gunna eventuelly get will be black, so all three of my accents will be the same color. :D:evil:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matt that is awesome and park them in oreder. That would be a beautiful site. I like the after market for the body's of the lc and lc2 but I havent sat in a lc2 but I test drove a lc and it was horrible compaired to the style of the x3 interior. I just dont think I can get used to that. And the lc2 is to sleek and new for my liking I like something kind of simple with a little bit of rice. Like a x3 and a lc. A x3 almost resembles a civic. Almost have the same headlights to.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
If you ever compare an x3 to a civic again...I'll kick your grandmother in the nuts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She died 2 years ago. I was also thinking you should buy a x2 excel and a x1 excel. So you have the whole line I would come and look at your collection all the time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm a little undecided on this one. Before I had mine I loved the look of the LC but now that I have the X3 I really do like it. The LC's body lines are more refined but aggressive at the same time while the X3 seems much more aggressive. Now I'm referring to the GSi which has the front lip, side skirts, and rear spoiler because without them the X3 really looks dull and unfinished. The LC without the add-ons looks a little unfinished as well but not nearly as much. As for performance and refinements LC and LC2 hands down. As for the LC2, the taillights, headlights and front eggcarton grill just don't do it for me. If I were to buy a new Accent I would probably get an LC as there are more parts available and because it is more refined.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^ I agree with you. But I like the interior of the x3 better though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts