Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just picked up a set of Moda Radius R4 18x8.5....They are practically brand new and have Perelli rubber on them. I couldn't pass up the deal on them so I bought them. Doin a bit of research, I noticed the only way these will fit my 04 Tibb is if I get a couple wheel spacers. Just wondering if anyone here is running wheel spacers, or in the past have ran them. Tryin to get some general info/ comments on using them. I would have to use 25mm spacers by the way. Open to any comment/suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
i would say that if you aren't driving this car in autocross or driving like a madman on the street then wheel spacers and longer wheel studs will do you fine if you drive like a mad man then buy a set of bolt on wheel spacers from a name brand company (like h/r)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, thats what I had planned on doing......I definetly wanted to get bolt on spacer for sure....Kool, thanks a bunch. Have you ever used them before?

·
Registered
256 Posts
i used them on a jeep that we bent a steel wagon wheel to an unusable condition and diden't hurt the spacer so i don't imagine that the h/r spacer is going to be any different

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
25mm seems to be the limit; I've used up to that on 5-stud hubs and they have stood up to multiple circuit events. Note though that you will need to get them trued up and centered by a machine shop to be 100% sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's good to hear......I think I'm gonna go ahead and order me a few.....Thanks again for all the info, big help fellas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts