Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my 2000 Accent clock buttons are not functioning ( Hr , Min , RESET ) and
I couldn't find a fuse for clock or dashboard the panel in the fuse box doesn't mention anything about it and please don't tell me to disconnect the battery wires since my ECU is doing its jobb very well at the moment :p

Wher can i find this misterious fuse I'm confused :confused::confused::D

·
Registered
124 Posts
is the clock working at all, like dany display at all, or just the buttons don't work?
..sometimes, it's just dirt or even the clock just being fussy and the buttons don't work. you can always just pop the two screws out that hold the clock into the dash and try pushing on the circut board when the buttons contact, that is if there is a display at all. if no display, have you checked for power to the clock in the harness? unplug it from the clock and test it... may just be a dead clock

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the clock working at all, like dany display at all, or just the buttons don't work?
..sometimes, it's just dirt or even the clock just being fussy and the buttons don't work. you can always just pop the two screws out that hold the clock into the dash and try pushing on the circut board when the buttons contact, that is if there is a display at all. if no display, have you checked for power to the clock in the harness? unplug it from the clock and test it... may just be a dead clock

Thank you for the reply, Yes my clock is working fine only the buttons not working and i need to set the time by disconnecting the power @ 1 Clock
( Smart Ha!! :D ) And i don't like to screw with my ECU setings since it is doing its job well , otherwise I have to train him again , so I thought of reseting the clock by taking the relevant fuse out and puting back in sharp @ 1 :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts