Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to find a few parts for my accent but i cant find them online and i dont want to goto a wrecked yard for these parts i need a clutch release fork and a lower control arm ( rear passanger side ) any one know of any sites i found a site before with the lower control arm im looking for but i never saved the site so im screwed on that one. thanks for the info:cool:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Try rockauto.com. They seem to have a lot of hard to find parts. Im sure they will have the control arm. They have them for my accent.
As for the release fork, you might have to go to a wrecking yard. You can always contact the stealership, they should be able to get it for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx Jsharptooth91 for the help that rockauto.com site was pretty cool but same thing as every other site only the front control arms nothing for the rear... i guess the rear ones are not important enough lol maybe just take em off... ... nah lol:D:cool:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea im trying to aviod them lol they dun like me cause i got into a fight with one of the guys there and did a nice phatty burnout throught the parking lot and out on the road... all because i slept with his daughter... what an ass lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts