first choice:

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
First.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
First...Those are my favorite style, lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts
First, because it looks "cleaner" than the others. Wheels shouldn't look two-piece unless they actually are two piece -- it's rice!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
None :(

I really like these, and i think they would look super on your Tib http://www.ehubcap.com/specialty_hubcaps.asp :D

[Edited by faraco3 on Sep 29, 2004 9:05 PM]

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Originally posted by faraco3
[body]
None :(

I really like these, and i think they would look super on your Tib http://www.ehubcap.com/specialty_hubcaps.asp :D

[Edited by faraco3 on Sep 29, 2004 9:05 PM]
[/body]
OH no... you DIDN'T just pull out the spinners...

awwBITCH imma SLAP you! :lol:

·
Registered
7,256 Posts

You'll need somthing that will distinguish itself from the bodylines, and if you can get the wheels in this finish there should be a nice contrast between the two that still allows the car to appear as a whole entity. You might also be able to use the bonze finish if it's availible, but so far very few colours work with it; black and bronze compete for attention, bronze dominates over white, etc etc etc. Bronze would be a risk.

Edit: here's a bad chop since I was too lazy to find suitable images:

:dead:

[Edited by MechaniX_034 on Sep 30, 2004 2:40 AM]

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Originally posted by faraco3
[body]
http://www.ehubcap.com/specialty_hubcaps.asp :D
[/body]
I wouldn't buy anything from that company...

[body]
Call our Toll free 800 XXX XXXX or send mail to [email protected]
[/body]
Any company that uses AOL for their email can't be managed that well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Walmart just called and said they can get you a set of those spinners for 50 bux!!!! MORON!

I like the first ones but at the same the 3rd ones look pretty sweet, kind look like the ones I was thinking of getting, if I can find somewhere to get them! Not ordering from Sears!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, we were just browsing the forums, and noticed that you guys were discussing the wheels we have for sale. Just wanted to say thank you for considering our product, and wanted to let you know that we also offer the 3rd wheel that you have displayed. Just FYI, all of them have been great sellers. The 1st one has sold the best because lots of people like the style, but also because they are clearance priced. If you need any other parts for your cars, please don't hesitate to call us, or check out our website at www.elementmotorsport.com. Maybe if there is enough interest in a particular product, we can start a group buy for forum members only.:)

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
You can not post for sale links ,rob is going to lock this, read the rules :)

Just a little clarity, they are not your wheels, they are Motegis ;):

[Edited by SPIKE on Oct 1, 2004 6:26 AM]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not sure why some forum members post useless replys just to cause problems. We are not offering any particular product for sale. We are asking these members if there is any product that we have that may be interested in so that we can offer a group buy (in the correct area, and with site sponsorship if needed) Its people like you that drive away potentially great deals for the end user. And as far as the wheels go, what do you mean when you say they are not ours, they are motegis??? Are you implying that when you buy a motegi product, you do not own it? Motegi still does?

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
[body][/body]
that may be interested in so that we can offer a group buy (in the correct area, and with site sponsorship if needed) Its people like you that drive away potentially great deals for the end user

I was just giving you the 411, on how HP is ran, you can contact Rob for more clarity on where to get in to do a GB

Also, I was just being an ass about you owing the wheels, and YES motegi does own, them I assume you are a shop

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please explain to me how exactly do people like us drive away potential good deals. If you explination is valid, we will take it into consideration when posting on forums. By the way, we are not offering a group buy here on any product. It we find a lot of interest in any one particular product, we will be sure to contact rob for membership to post group buys.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Not trying to be misquoted, I missed the brackets my fault

I used to be a mod here, I know how rob is about unauthorized things, just letting you know

Instead of whining on a message board, I will call you and talk personally sheesh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts